"Is this the best hotel in Flagstaff?" Radisson Woodlands Hotel Flagstaff Tip by ArizonaExpert

Radisson Woodlands Hotel Flagstaff, Flagstaff: 1,369 reviews and 3 photos

Not the hotel...our new summer house!
by ArizonaExpert

After reading the reviews on this site, I was sure that the Radisson would be a good choice for us. I was wrong. While the serivce and staff were very nice, the place is much more dated than I expected.

Our room faced the rear courtyard, just above the back entrance to the banquet rooms. What a disaster! The staff sits around on crates and smoke and talk until all hours of the morning (2am actually). I tried to keep my window open, but with their talk, and the loading of tables and chairs from a wedding earlier, I couldn't enjoy the fresh air.

The bathroom was dated and the door rubbed against the ground. Shower was a little yucky.

Management did offer 50 percent off next stay, but I don't know if I will take them up on it.

Blankets were cheap and ripped and I just thought for the price, we should be getting something better.

Unique Qualities: The restaurant was okay for breakfast, but nothing worse than dirty menus...well...maybe dirty forks and plates.

Address: 1175 W Route 66, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: +1 928-773-8888
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/arizona/doubletree-by-hilton-hotel-flagstaff-FLGSSDT/index.html

• Written Jun 6, 2005

Comments

ArizonaExpert

“Immodium AD is the traveler's best friend.”

Have you been to Flagstaff?