"State Parks and Pet Rules, Boarding and Medical" Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Bragg Things to Do Tip by GypsyLightChaser
Fort Bragg Things to Do: 21 reviews and 54 photos
With Miles of State Parks and beautiful scenery to explore there are a few rules about bringing your dog.
There are NOT any off-leash dog areas. Mendocino County also has a leash law. To avoid a fine and assure your pet's safety near the water or in the woods you need to leash your dog!
If you would like to leave your pet for the day while you play at the beach , there are several Pet Boarding Facilities in the area.
The Vet's in the area coordinate their off-hours, holidays and weekends to be available. Their answering service will state which Veternairian is on duty.
For Further information contact the Medocino Coast Humane Society (707) 964-7729
STATE PARKS POLICY ON DOGS
leash no longer then 6 feet
AREAS WHERE DOGS PROHIBITED
1. The beach North of Virgin Creek for 1,000 yards to the rock outcrop in MacKerricher State Park.
2. The beach north of Inglenook Creek all the way to Ten Miles River in MacKerricher State Park.
3. Posted locations adjacent to seal pup haul-outs at MacKerricher State Park.
4. The beach south of the AT&T facility all the way to the Garcia Rivere Mouth
Address: PET BOARDING
Directions: Covington Creek Kennels
30303 Hwy 20, Fort Bragg (707) 964-6109
E. Little Lake Road
Mendocino (707) 937-5208
Happy Dog Care, Fort Bragg (707) 964-7578
Phone: Humane Society (707) 964-7729
Website: http://e-mail email@example.com
More Things to Do in Fort Bragg (5)
More Reviews (23)
- See All Robin and her husband
- See All Ocean Salmon Fishing
- See All Best Burger In The Area
- See All Beautiful But Unpredictable
GypsyLightChaser's Related Pages
Have you been to Fort Bragg?Share Your Travels