"Renting a Honda Motorbike in Mae Sai" Top 5 Page for this destination Mae Sai Transportation Tip by BorderHopper
Mae Sai Transportation: 5 reviews and 6 photos
Renting your own Honda 125 cc motorbike can easily be done at the one & only Honda dealership in Mae Sai which is located less than a mile from the Myanmar/Thailand border crossing on the main road in Mae Sai. All that is required of you is that you leave your passport, fill out some short paper work, and pay the rental fee which is about $3 usd per 24 hour period. It seems to be a bit harder to rent the bike if you're a Thai citizen so its best to use a foreign passport when renting from them. They will provide you with a map of Mae Sai and a helmet.
More Transportation in Mae Sai (2)
More Reviews (31)
- See All Rain Gear For Those South East Asian...
- See All Burmese Pagoda With View of Mae Sai
- See All You don't see the monks walking around...
- See All Japanese owned budget accommodation
- See All Mother Earth
- See All You Never Know Where a Road Will Lead...
- See All Fishing, Thai Style!
- See All Sidewalk Buffet On the Streets of Mae...
- A shoppers paradise
- Opium Fields and Burmese Soldiers
- Your Burma Border Crossing....
- Find the river & you'll find your beer!
BorderHopper's Related Pages
Have you been to Mae Sai?Share Your Travels