"GATEWAYS IN RIO DE JANEIRO" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Transportation Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Transportation: 222 reviews and 151 photos
Rio has the seond biggest harbour in the country, cargo ships make our bay Area quite busy, and Cruising ships also aprroach our coast and make many people visiting Rio.
From Guanabara Bay you can spot also the Christ, the views are simply incredible!
May 24th, 2005
More Transportation in Rio de Janeiro (28)
More Reviews (438)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels