"A PEACEFUL DAY IN THE BAY" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Local Custom Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Local Customs: 289 reviews and 273 photos
The Guanabara Bay plays a very important rule in Rio's life, it has the Sea Gateaway of the city, it is the path of all ships and also the best places to spot all over the main mountains of Rio, like the Sugar Loaf and you can see the Christ also!
May 24th, 2005
More Local Customs in Rio de Janeiro (130)
More Reviews (336)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels