CHIQUITO: "Mexican's head North East" Top 5 Page for this destination Aberdeen Restaurant Tip by scottishvisitor
Aberdeen Restaurants: 69 reviews and 41 photos
A fun restaurant & bar with a good Mexican feel - FIESTA NIGHTS ARE A LOT OF FUN HERE but you have to imagine the sunshine
Favorite Dish: Anything Mexican the hotter the better.
Have a nice cold Mexican Beer - at Aberdeen prices.
Address: Queen's Links
Price Comparison: about average
More Reviews (64)
- See All Walk the Track
- See All Every thing Scottish
- See All A Long Granite facade
- See All Remembering Piper Alpha
- See All Go and see the Don's in action & their...
- See All Take a Ferry from Aberdeen Harbour
scottishvisitor's Related Pages
Have you been to Aberdeen?Share Your Travels