"Italian police(s)" Top 5 Page for this destination Valeggio sul Mincio Local Custom Tip by matcrazy1
Valeggio sul Mincio Local Customs: 45 reviews and 45 photos
There are many different kinds of police in Italy:
1. Guardia di Finanza - Financial Police (smuggling, tax and other business frauds);
2. Virgili Urbani - City Police (city traffic and parking);
3. Polizia Stradale - Road Police (on freeways/motorways);
4. Carabinieri - basic police formation responsible for public order (in emergency call 112); there are a lot of jokes on "stupid" carabinieri, maybe becuase 80% of them are from southern Italy; keep in mind that there are a lot of prejudicies against the South in Italy; well, I found Sicilly the most fascinating part of Italy;
5. Policia Statale - State Police; you should report thefts just to them.
Well, this uniformed guy, on my picture, belongs to City Police of Valeggio sul Mincio.
Excuse, this tip will be transferred to my Italy page.
More Local Customs in Valeggio sul Mincio (33)
More Reviews (717)
- See All Brescia Airport
- See All Brescia Airport and Anne :-)
- See All Main course for the next visit
- See All Two windows
- See All Don't they like French language?
- See All Flowers of Valeggio
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Valeggio sul Mincio?Share Your Travels