"BARRA DA TIJUCA - RIO :)" Top 5 Page for this destination Barra da Tijuca Beaches Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Barra da Tijuca Beaches, Rio de Janeiro: 7 reviews and 5 photos
It is not so touristic as Copacabana and Ipanema, but it is also very chic and famous in the city, full of nice restaurants, luxurious residences and a wonderful beach!
Barra da Tijuca is a mix of Miami and Punta del Este!
September 28th, 2004
Address: WEST PART OF THE CITY
Directions: If you follow the coast from Ipanema you will reach Barra!
More Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro (97)
More Reviews (369)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels