"Hyde Park" Hyde park Tip by goingsolo
Hyde park, Chicago: 3 reviews and 3 photos
Favorite thing: Hyde Park is an area south of the downtown loop. It has the distinction of being Chicago's first suburb and the most racially diverse of the city. Here you will find the University of Chicago, the Museum of Science and Industry, several other smaller museums, a pretty park and a promenade along Lake Michigan.
This is a great area for a daytrip and for visiting the Museum of Science, the University Campus or for just walking along the tree-lined neighborhood sidewalks, admiring the architecture. Because Hyde Park is so diverse, there are also a number of ethnic restaurants in the area.
More Reviews (42)
- See All Stephen Douglas National Historical Site
- See All The pizza challenge II: Villa Napoli
- See All Sheraton Gateway O'Hare
- See All Hemingway museum and birthplace
- See All The curse of the Billy Goat
goingsolo's Related Pages
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels