The Mill Marine Bistro: "The Mill Marine Bistro" Top 5 Page for this destination Mill Marine Bistro Tip by Carmanah
Mill Marine Bistro, Vancouver: 3 reviews and 2 photos
I ate at the Mill Marine Bistro recently with my boyfriend and his friends from work. Located on a patio along the Coal Harbour sea wall, the Mill Marine Bistro is a very picturesque location for lunch of dinner.
Favorite Dish: I had the Wild BC Grilled Salmon Panino "on an open faced French baguette with fresh tomatoes served with wild & gathered organic greens". Their online menu says it was $10, but I recall it being $11.
Address: 1199 West Cordova Street, Vancouver
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Coal Harbour area at the north end of Bute Street (near the upside down church sculpture)
More Restaurants in Vancouver (72)
More Reviews (165)
- See All Using US dollars in Vancouver
- See All Fall clothing
- See All A convenient central downtown location
- See All UBC Apple Festival
- See All A monthly nightlife event for art lovers
- See All Chinatown at night? Don't bother!
- See All Grouse Mountain is not your only...
- See All A tribute to the 2010 Olympics
- See All Fort Langley National Historic Site
- See All The SeaBus
- See All Boating around Vancouver
Been to Vancouver?Share your travels with the world!
Carmanah's Related Pages
Have you been to Vancouver?Share Your Travels