Fresca: "Excellent Peruvian Cuisine in San Francisco" Fresca Tip by mydreamquest

Fresca, San Francisco: 8 reviews and 10 photos

Tasty Picante de Mariscos at Fresca
by mydreamquest

In a friendly warm environment with a cute, shiny golden sun in the background Fresca is a Peruvian restaurant with unique, exotic, and very tasty dishes.

I ate here tonight and did not need reservations. I suggest you make them just to be safe, but you'll be ok after 8pm.

The staff is friendly courteous, efficient, polite, and responsive without being annoying, intruding or attention distracting.

Health Code Violations

Favorite Dish: I am a seafood fanatic. I also love spicy. If you are like me, try the Picante de Mariscos. Pictured here, it is a spicy seafood stew with fish, prawns, clams, mussels, calamari, and scallops. Ask for a side order of rice and drink a Cusquena Peruvian Beer with it.

Here's the picture of what I ate today, May 29, 2005. It was extremely good. The orange walls only add more ambience to this West Portal Neighborhood.

Address: 24 West Portal, SF, CA 94127
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: West Portal Muni Station (about 20-30 minutes from Embarcadero Muni Station).

Take the K, L, or M line to West Portal Station.

Phone: (415) 759-8087
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 5
Theme: Other
Website: http://www.frescasf.com/

• Updated Oct 24, 2005

Comments

mydreamquest Visits Here Frequently!

mydreamquest

“"I love being lost in a country where the chances of me returning are less than the chances of me being robbed."”

Have you been to San Francisco?