"The area around Muang Kum Kam" Chiang Mai Things to Do Tip by BorderHopper
Chiang Mai Things to Do: 717 reviews and 1,706 photos
There is an area around Muang Kum Kam where you can see recently uncovered temples and the remains of ancient stupas. There is also a large statue of Buddha which we photographed ( i just don't know the significance of this particular site).
Directions: Chiang Mai
More Reviews (19)
- See All Bonding With Family & Friends in...
- Respect Their Sacred Sites
- See All Witness to exploitation
- Use Common Sense & All Will Be Well
- See All Cafe Yen....Ice Coffee in a Bag
BorderHopper's Related Pages
Have you been to Chiang Mai?Share Your Travels