"Classy & Sassy" Continental Oslo Tip by xantylaol
Continental Oslo, Oslo: 1,186 reviews and 5 photos
This is probably the oldest hotel still in business in Oslo, and it's owned by the Brochmann family in it's fifth generation I think. Classy, sassy and the Theather Café where the finance elite and national entertainment stars love to hang out. In general a good hotel with good food and a forthcoming staff. Maybe a tad snobby.
Address: Stortingsgaten 24 26 Po Box 1510 Vika
Price Comparison: most expensive
Phone: 47 22 82 4000
Price: US$180 and up
More Reviews (45)
- See All Mathallen - Oslo traditional and fine...
- See All Car rental in Oslo
- See All Taking the Korketrekker'n bobsleigh path
- See All Wintersports in Oslo
- See All Minibank / ATM
- See All 17th May - The National Day
- See All Finding viewing spots overseeing Oslo
- Walking out into the nature
- The main shopping Areas
- The norwegian electricity grid
- See All Nattguiden - The Night Guide
Been to Oslo?Share your travels with the world!
xantylaol's Related Pages
Have you been to Oslo?Share Your Travels