"Preferred afordable choice" Carlton Hotel Oslo Tip by xantylaol
Carlton Hotel Oslo, Oslo: 440 reviews and 6 photos
This is probably the preferred place to stay for anyone who is price conscious but still wants a clean, seperate room with it's own shower and tv. Professional and serviceminded owners and staff. In the middle of Oslo - near to everything. Amongst other the royal castle, many nightclubs, the two biggest shopping streets namely Bogstadveien and Karl Johans Gate, and many other things and places.
Unique Qualities: Value for money, location and nice staff.
Address: Parkveien 25, , Oslo, Oslo Region 0350
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: +47 23 27 40 00
More Reviews (45)
- See All Mathallen - Oslo traditional and fine...
- See All Car rental in Oslo
- See All Taking the Korketrekker'n bobsleigh path
- See All Wintersports in Oslo
- See All Minibank / ATM
- See All 17th May - The National Day
- See All Finding viewing spots overseeing Oslo
- Walking out into the nature
- The main shopping Areas
- The norwegian electricity grid
- See All Nattguiden - The Night Guide
Been to Oslo?Share your travels with the world!
xantylaol's Related Pages
Have you been to Oslo?Share Your Travels