"Melbourne Museum" Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Museum Tip by ATXtraveler
Melbourne Museum, Melbourne: 27 reviews and 61 photos
If you are in Melbourne, one of the places you need to check out is the Melbourne Museum.
More than just a place to take the school children for a field trip, the Museum provides education in a fun atmosphere. From Biotech to Body parts, computers to billy tea... you will get a look into who and what Melbourne is.
Children and Concession Free
* Children 3-16 years inclusive.
Open 10am-5pm daily
Closed Good Friday and Christmas Day
Address: 11 Nicholson St
Directions: Near Carlton St.
Phone: 13 11 02
More Reviews (61)
- See All Tullamarine International Airport (MEL)
- See All Vietnamese Bun like none other
- See All Head out to the Great Ocean Road
- Public Toilets close at 5pm!!
- See All Melbourne's Royal Exhibition Building
- See All Melbourne... The European Wannabe
- See All May Packing List - Autumn
- See All Business Fashion or Reservoir Dogs...
- See All Have your Shop on Sunday in Southbank
- See All Stroll down the banks of the Yarra
- CBD's Golden Hotel
Been to Melbourne?Share your travels with the world!
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Have you been to Melbourne?Share Your Travels