"Melbourne's Golden Mile" Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Off The Beaten Path Tip by ATXtraveler
Melbourne Off The Beaten Path: 238 reviews and 308 photos
If you are looking for a little historical information on some of Melbourne's more famous buildings, then the Golden Mile tour is the one for you.
Head over to 114 Flinders and pick up the information on this walk from the Convention and Marketing Bureau and set off!
This mile should take you about half a day if you really enjoy all of the landmarks. Some of these include the Rialto Observation Deck, Immigration Museum, Old Treasury Building, St. Michaels and a few others!
More Off The Beaten Path in Melbourne (10)
More Reviews (62)
- See All Tullamarine International Airport (MEL)
- See All Vietnamese Bun like none other
- Public Toilets close at 5pm!!
- See All Melbourne's Royal Exhibition Building
- See All Old Melbourne Gaol
- See All Melbourne... The European Wannabe
- See All May Packing List - Autumn
- See All Business Fashion or Reservoir Dogs...
- See All Have your Shop on Sunday in Southbank
- See All Stroll down the banks of the Yarra
- CBD's Golden Hotel
Been to Melbourne?Share your travels with the world!
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Have you been to Melbourne?Share Your Travels