"City Circle Tram" Top 5 Page for this destination City Circle Tram Tip by ATXtraveler
City Circle Tram, Melbourne: 38 reviews and 32 photos
If you are in Melbourne, one of the easiest ways to make it around the city is the City Circle Tram. It is free for you, which is just the right price in my opinion!
Not all of the trams are free, however the City Circle runs in a circle on the major thoroughfares.
The tram will take you past shopping malls and arcades, and major attractions such as the Old Treasury Building, Parliament House and the Princess Theatre.
The tram runs in a circle every ten minutes in both directions.
Address: Melbourne CBD
More Transportation in Melbourne (5)
More Reviews (67)
- See All Vietnamese Bun like none other
- See All Head out to the Great Ocean Road
- Public Toilets close at 5pm!!
- See All Melbourne's Royal Exhibition Building
- See All Old Melbourne Gaol
- See All Melbourne... The European Wannabe
- See All May Packing List - Autumn
- See All Business Fashion or Reservoir Dogs...
- See All Have your Shop on Sunday in Southbank
- See All Stroll down the banks of the Yarra
- CBD's Golden Hotel
Been to Melbourne?Share your travels with the world!
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Have you been to Melbourne?Share Your Travels