"Say Hola" Top 5 Page for this destination Beaches Tip by extremist

Beaches, Puerto Vallarta: 8 reviews and 12 photos

Mi Amigo
by extremist

Favorite thing: I love traveling, and the best part is to see the culture of other people and meet and talk to other people, even though we could not speak eachothers language, a warm smile and a handshake is all people need sometimes. I was watching the sunset one evening right on the beach and sat next to this individual, he seemed to sad or lonely, but I knew he was trying to tell me the sun was going to set in 20 minutes, I asked if I could take his photo, and he seemed to perk up and give me a smile, I felt good walking away that I had touched his heart in maybe some way.

Fondest memory: I love talking to the people, or at least listening to them, I get the sense that they are happy to meet an Eskimo from Alaska... as you can see, I look like one of the locals. But a warm handshake or hug makes me smile. Listening to the kids is fun too... The smell of the food, carnitas, and fresh salsa... always a busy town... the malecon hosted a mime show that was fun for the locals and visitors alike...

• Written May 27, 2005

Comments

extremist

“Live Life to it`s Fullest”

Have you been to Puerto Vallarta?