"LEGENDARY ISLAND" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Off The Beaten Path Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Off The Beaten Path: 266 reviews and 288 photos
Boa Viagem Island, it gave the name to the neighborhood, and this is a place in Niteroi where most of the middle class society live, it is quite peaceful and it gives incredible views of Niteroi and Rio de Janeiro city!
The Island is part of the National History, on the top of the hill there is a barroc church and also a ancient portuguese fortress!
But in the surroundings many pirates and artists from Europe settled down!
In that time Boa Viagem was a magnificent place, nowadays it remains gorgeous!
YOU REALLY SHOULD GO THERE!
May 26th, 2005
More Off The Beaten Path in Rio de Janeiro (99)
More Reviews (367)
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels