"A VERY IMPORTANT BAY" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Transportation Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Transportation: 222 reviews and 151 photos
Guanabara..this is our Bay, a large portion of inlet sea which made the first conquerors going crazy, now it is a pathway for huge ships. Our richness goes and comes through this beautiful bay which also have beautiful beaches, but unfortunately polluted, but the Federal Goverment together with the State authorities are fighting together to stop pollution in this huge bay!;)
May 26th, 2005
More Transportation in Rio de Janeiro (28)
More Reviews (438)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels