"Popular Mango!" Mango Tip by listenandlearn
Mango, Barcelona: 3 reviews and 7 photos
Well here we are at one of the favourite department stores of tourists as well as the locals! I love shopping here at Mango, itīs just the place to try on all those fashionable clothes, so much sale through out the summer.
What to buy: Tops, pants, pocketbooks, skirts, heavy jackets, name any clothing you would need and you would find it in Mango.
What to pay: On a trip or a vist at Mango, specially those people that do not have a Mango store in their country they can spend at least between 300 to 400 Euros. Itīs okay as itīs all worth it...
Address: Passeo de Gracia, 65
Directions: Passeo de Gracia barrio. Remember, this avenue is known as the 5th Avenue of New York, that sort of thing....
Theme: Department Store
More Reviews (64)
- See All MOST TASTEY BAR/RESTAURANT IN BARCELONA
- See All Happy To Get Lost & Found a Street Name...
- See All BARCELONA - Poble Espanyol,
- See All PULPOS A LA GALLEGO
- See All TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM AIRPORT
- See All Barcelona THE CHAMPS!
- See All The best Jamon In Spain
- See All Just warming up before hitting the Disco
- See All LIFE GUARD YOUR U.S. PASSPORTS FROM...
- Typical Tourists Trap
- Ideal for Honeymooners/Corporate...
- See All Travel Light
listenandlearn's Related Pages
Have you been to Barcelona?Share Your Travels