"Getting here/away by charter aeroplane" Oslo Transportation Tip by Saagar
Oslo Transportation: 247 reviews and 273 photos
You can charter a seaplane to get to or from Oslo fast. The seaplane harobur is located in the neigbouring municipality of Bærum, at the old Oslo airport Fornebu - Rolvstangen sea plane harbour.
You got to have some pocket money to be able to do this, though...
They also do Oslofjord sightseeing.
More Transportation in Oslo (11)
More Reviews (83)
- See All A decent lunch and light meals, city...
- See All Bollywood in Oslo
- See All Cheap, good and right in the centre!
- The Oslofjord islands and penninsulas
- See All Falling icicles - winter
- See All Flea Market #2 in Oslo
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Oslo?Share Your Travels