"TAKING THE FERRY WILL MAKE YOU SEE RIO!;)" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Transportation Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Transportation: 222 reviews and 151 photos
From Rio de Janeiro Downtown,, exactly in Praça 15 to the Niteroi's neighborhood Charitas you can see the whole entrance of the Bay with its mountains and little beaches in Niteroi, passing through Jurujuba, my favourite fishermen village. You can see views of Rio and Niteroi that you not commonly see, so just by paying 5 reais you can have a real and cheap tour in the Guanabara Bay.
Once in Chartias you can walk in the ebach front and use the famous seafood restaurants!
In the pciture you can see the Sugar Loaf hidding in the mountains of Niteroi!
So crossing the Bay could be a nice one day tour when you are in Rio de Janeiro!
May 24th, 2005
More Transportation in Rio de Janeiro (28)
More Reviews (438)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels