"Only Hotel in Town" Days Inn Raeford Tip by LaLobo
Days Inn Raeford, Raeford: 41 reviews and 0 photos
We stayed there once in September 1997 after one of our more notorious hurricanes took out our power for nine days out on the farm. All that was left was the honeymoon suite and we ended up telling our six year old son that the mirrors all around the jacuzi tub were so you could make sure you washed behind your ears. LOL
Unique Qualities: It was pure bliss to get a shower after the blistering heat endured during farm clean up, but just an average two story, outside entry hotel with a small outdoor pool.
Address: 115 N Us Highway 401 Bypass
Directions: It's right on 401 (the main drag through our county).
Phone: 910 904-1050
More Reviews (27)
- Usual Fast Food Fare
- See All The usual small town fare...
- Birdwatching Paradise
- See All DO NOT DISTURB THE WOODPECKERS?
- See All Road Kill
- See All Longstreet Church and Cemetary
- See All We've got a Motorcross Park
- See All MOTORCROSS
- Bug Spray, Sun Screen and more Bug Spray
- Raeford-Hoke Museum
- See All Greyhound has us on their route...
- See All "Everybody Knows Your Name"
LaLobo's Related Pages
Have you been to Raeford?Share Your Travels