"THE FERRY AND THE LANDSCAPE" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Transportation Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Transportation: 222 reviews and 151 photos
The Ferryboat is in Charitas Beach, and the surroundings is full of hills. It is a historic place where the priest of the company of Jesus, the famous Jesuitas settled here almost 500 years ago to teach religion to the local indians. Now it is a midlle class neighborhood of Niteroi and ti has a big favela called Preventorio!
Charitas is also a place for busy nightlife! The best restaurants in the city are in Charitas and São Francisco!
May 24th, 2004
More Transportation in Rio de Janeiro (28)
More Reviews (438)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels