"AN EYE TO THE FUTURE" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Transportation Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Transportation: 222 reviews and 151 photos
Niteroi and Rio are growing bigger each year, so problems like traffic jams are very common in the cities, in the rush hour, the ferry boats are really useful. We have a new ferry boat station with fast catamarans which leaves downton Rio to Charitas, famous neighborhood of Niteroi close to the most popular districts in the city either to the Bay Area or the Ocean Region.
Very useful place, and the Ferryboat Station has the project of the famous architect Oscar Niemeyer.
The Station was contructed this year and it is still working, the design is very modern and there are nice restaurant and shops in the place!
Very impressive construction which fits alot with the natural landscapes!
May 24th, 2005
More Transportation in Rio de Janeiro (28)
More Reviews (438)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels