"A Ruined Castle in a tiny village" Top 5 Page for this destination Aberdeen Off The Beaten Path Tip by scottishvisitor
Aberdeen Off The Beaten Path: 65 reviews and 104 photos
Slains Castle sits high up on the sea cliffs and is said to be the place which inspired Bram Stoker to write the classic novel Dracula. Whitby in England has the same claim, but no matter, it is a place where I walk often. It has stood as a ruin for many years, the inside is quite fascinating a bit like walking through history, a place where you can dream and relax.
More Off The Beaten Path in Aberdeen (11)
More Reviews (59)
- See All Every thing Scottish
- See All A Long Granite facade
- See All Remembering Piper Alpha
- See All Go and see the Don's in action &...
- See All Take a Ferry from Aberdeen Harbour
- Take in the sea air in the evening
scottishvisitor's Related Pages
Have you been to Aberdeen?Share Your Travels