"Speedwells spread their blue carpet" Top 5 Page for this destination Aberdeen Off The Beaten Path Tip by scottishvisitor
Aberdeen Off The Beaten Path: 65 reviews and 104 photos
The woods are often very wet & muddy with only a narrow walking path used by horse riders & dog walkers like me. Fortunately for Mother Nature most people stick to the path (except my dog - she doesn't know the country code!) so the wild flowers are left to show off in peace.
More Off The Beaten Path in Aberdeen (11)
More Reviews (59)
- See All Every thing Scottish
- See All A Long Granite facade
- See All Remembering Piper Alpha
- See All Go and see the Don's in action & their...
- See All Take a Ferry from Aberdeen Harbour
- Take in the sea air in the evening
scottishvisitor's Related Pages
Have you been to Aberdeen?Share Your Travels