"Eglise St-Severin" Top 5 Page for this destination Eglise Saint-Séverin Tip by BeatChick
Eglise Saint-Séverin, Paris: 7 reviews and 29 photos
St-Severin is a beautiful example of a gothic church with soaring criss-crossed rib vaulting and beautiful stained-glass windows. The stained-glass seems very modern, reminiscent of Marc Chagall - stunning. This church lies in the very heart of the Latin Quarter amidst a tangle of ancient cobblestoned streets.
Photos: Feb 2006
Address: 1, rue des prêtres Saint Séverin
Directions: Latin Quarter between the rue St-Jacques & bd St-Michel
othercontact: 01 42 34 93 60
Phone: 01 42 34 93 50
More Reviews (314)
- See All People Watching while Dining at the...
- See All Interactive Maps for Paris
- See All Hotels in Montmartre near Metro Stations
- See All Chromatic Bis
- See All Philippe-Auguste Wall (l'Enceinte): Part...
- See All Leaving Lost Belongings in an Obvious...
- See All Saving Money with Movie Passes
- See All Anthony Bourdain's Absinthe Bar!
- See All Gold Ring Scam
- See All Joggers in Paris
- See All Leather Boots of all Persuasions
- See All Kissing Oscar's Grave
BeatChick's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels