"B & E Frosty Freeze" Ezel Restaurant Tip by Krumlovgirl

Ezel Restaurants: 1 reviews and 4 photos

I?ve been eating at the Ezel Frosty Freeze since I was born, I think. It?s about a twenty-minute drive from Hazel Green and therefore one of the closest restaurants. I have a special place in my heart for Frosty Freezes to begin with and since this one was my first I am partial to it. Of course, it?s nothing fancy. You can order inside and sit down at one of the tables or you can order from the outside windows. They used to double as a movie rental place and now they also have a pool table, which means they?re coming up in the world.

If you've been hiking around Broke Leg Falls for the day then this is a good place to stop for lunch. I'm pretty sure it's the closest restaurant to it and they're on the same road.

Favorite Dish: My favorite thing to order is the peanut butter milkshake. They use real ice cream AND real peanut butter which is almost unheard of these days. I couldn?t imagine getting anything else to drink, although I also usually order an Ale-8 as well. (Local Kentucky drink that has a 7-Up, Sprite feel to it.) For food, I like the pizza bread, French fries, and hamburgers. I know someone else who really likes the onion rings. For a place so small, they actually have a pretty decent selection, although the menu is standard: burgers, pizza, sandwiches, etc.

Address: Ezel, KY 41425
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Shouldn't be hard to find-it's the only place in town.
Phone: ((606) 725-4601
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 5
Theme: Local

• Updated May 24, 2005

“I dream of a better tomorrow when chickens can cross the road without having their movtives questioned.”

Have you been to Ezel?