Palace of Arts: "Bar in the Palace of Arts" Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Restaurant Tip by MedioLatino
Budapest Restaurants: 945 reviews and 1,079 photos
Once in the Palace of Arts, should it be for a concert, an exposition or anything else, make sure to check the high tech bar.
It's not very cheap (not too pricy either don't worry :), but very stylish indeed! :)
Address: 9th district, Komor Marcell u. 1.
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: The easiest way to get there it's with the tram No. 2 which you can catch almost everywhere on the Pest side of the Danube's bank, or with the "Hev" (local railway) - with this it's only one station from Boraros ter.
Phone: +36 1 555-3000
More Restaurants in Budapest (51)
More Reviews (221)
- See All Programs in the city
- See All Critical Mass
- See All Old trams
- See All Bonnie & Clyde - Gangsta feeling :)
- See All The Labyrinth inside the Castle Hill
- See All Another hang out area :)
- See All Terebess - Exotic gitfs
- See All Iron stump - old message wall :)
- See All Meridien - Ex Police HQ turned into...
- See All Pigeons
- Nothing special...really! :)
Been to Budapest?Share your travels with the world!
MedioLatino's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels