"Fine range of very nice Irish made pottery" Pottery Tip by civic1.4

Pottery, Dingle: 2 reviews and 1 photos

shopfront murial
by civic1.4

The shop is packed with all kinds of items but the pottery is my interest. For what looks like a small building on the outside, ( with a beautiful seascape murial painted across the entire front of the shop) it has all the main Irish potteries in one end. I could have spent a whole day there. The potteries are displayed on old style dressers ( I know they are new but they still look the part ). It is owner run so you can discuss a deal and she might give a little on the price.

What to buy: Obviously, something about dingle would be nice. The nicest little item I bought was a replica road sign with dingle written on it and it is now in the back of my garden. I may be a bit mussy but I get a kick out of seeing that sign and it reminds me of the wonderful time I had in Dingle

What to pay: strangely, the Items of pottery I purchased were priced less than they are at the main centre stores I would be used of?

Address: Strand street beside Murphy's pub
Directions: right in the heart of the waterfront, you can't miss the murial if you are looking for it. The shop looks like a giant painting of rural seascape that is probably somewhere local.
Phone: ????
Theme: Gifts
Website: http://www.coisfarraige.com

• Written May 23, 2005

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.