Carlo's Café: "Carlo's on top of the garages" Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Restaurant Tip by MedioLatino
Budapest Restaurants: 945 reviews and 1,079 photos
Szabadsag ter (Liberty square) has recently been rebuilt. Now there is an underground parking lot on the square and above a nice park with a playground and with a coffeehouse in the middle at the entrance of the garage.
The location is just great to stop by for some drink between the Parliament and St. Stephen's Basilica. A calm place to gather some energy! :)
Address: 5th district, Szabadsag ter
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Underground: Arany Janos utca (Line 3) or Kossuth ter (line 2) and then walk to Szabasag square. The place is in the middle of the square, so you can't miss it.
More Restaurants in Budapest (51)
More Reviews (221)
- See All Programs in the city
- See All Critical Mass
- See All Old trams
- See All Bonnie & Clyde - Gangsta feeling :)
- See All The Labyrinth inside the Castle Hill
- See All Another hang out area :)
- See All Terebess - Exotic gitfs
- See All Iron stump - old message wall :)
- See All Meridien - Ex Police HQ turned into...
- See All Pigeons
- Nothing special...really! :)
Been to Budapest?Share your travels with the world!
MedioLatino's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels