"SOMETHING VERY HARD TO SEE" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Local Custom Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Local Customs: 289 reviews and 273 photos
When you travel to Rio, it will be very seldon for you to go to the suburbs, and watch closerly the local daily life!
You will stay in the Hotels Area, near the ocean and very well located. Sure you should stay where the fun is, but I am here to show you everything, Iw ant you to know all levels of our society, and I am glad to show you pictures of our daily life in every different part of Rio.
Today I went to my cousin's 5th Birthday, and this is where some of my relatives live and I am always happy to be there. They live in Anchieta, and this are one of the old and typical houses of the suburbs!
Anchieta is located in the west part of the city, almost reaching the limits of the city with a city called Nilopolis!
May 22 nd, 2005
More Local Customs in Rio de Janeiro (130)
More Reviews (336)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels