"Duty-Free Shopping!" Top 5 Page for this destination VAT Tip by BeatChick
VAT, Paris: 5 reviews and 6 photos
Missed the duty-free shop in the airport? Voila! Duty-free shopping is easily found right around the corner from the Eiffel Tower on Avenue de Suffren. They have some pretty things in it such as Lancel purses, great Parisian scents, silk scarves, etc..
Just down the street from one of my favorite little-known restaurants in Paris: Chez Ribe! So an excellent itinerary could include a trip up la Tour Eiffel, some shopping here to pick up some nice items for the folks back home or just to say "look what I bought in Paris!" and then dinner at Chez Ribe.
What to buy: Purses, scarves, perfumes - any typical Parisian item you'd wish to pick up from a duty-free shop or boutique.
What to pay: As little or as much as you want!
Address: 9 Ave de Suffren, Paris 75007
Directions: South of the Eiffel Tower on the avenue Suffren
othercontact: 01 47 34 31 10
Phone: 01 45 66 55 30
Theme: Discount Store
More Reviews (334)
- See All Musée de l'Orangerie - Nymphéas (Water...
- See All People Watching while Dining at the...
- See All Interactive Maps for Paris
- See All Hotels in Montmartre near Metro Stations
- See All Philippe-Auguste Wall (l'Enceinte): Part...
- See All Leaving Lost Belongings in an Obvious...
- See All Saving Money with Movie Passes
- See All Anthony Bourdain's Absinthe Bar!
- See All Gold Ring Scam
- See All Joggers in Paris
- See All Leather Boots of all Persuasions
- See All Kissing Oscar's Grave
BeatChick's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels