"Food, gardens and surroundings" Top 5 Page for this destination Valeggio sul Mincio Favorite Tip by matcrazy1
Valeggio sul Mincio General: 152 reviews and 154 photos
Favorite thing: Valeggio sul Mincio is charming little town, not very touristy (= not very expensive :-) but quite interesting for real travelers at least for a few reasons:
1. Sigurta Gardens
2. the Scaligeri Castle on the top of a hill (views!)
3. St. Peter's Church
4. lovely, small old town with many charming, hidden corners, yards and streets
5. food in very good restaurants
6. surroundings (Lake Garda, Verona, Mantova, the Alps).
Well, single most important and the best for me activity: point 5, site: point 1 and surely surroundings (point 6).
Fondest memory: Surely folks I was lucky to meet, talk to and enjoy during the first official European VT-meeting.
More General in Valeggio sul Mincio (506)
More Reviews (244)
- See All Brescia Airport
- See All Main course for the next visit
- See All Two windows
- See All Don't they like French language?
- See All At close distance!
- See All Flowers of Valeggio
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Valeggio sul Mincio?Share Your Travels