"Chinatown" Top 5 Page for this destination Chinatown Tip by imstress
Chinatown, Singapore: 58 reviews and 119 photos
Colourful shophouses, shops, Sri Mariamman Temple, Chinatown Heritage Centre, troupe performance, trishaw ride, food centre, restaurants, wet market is what you can find in Singapore's Chinatown.
With the new concept of a night market, it would be a good place to shop and eat. You can avoid the heat during day time.
Directions: Alight at Chinatown MRT Station (NEL) or Outram Park MRT Station
More Things to Do in Singapore (45)
More Reviews (250)
- See All South East Asia Hotel 3*
- See All Tung Lok Signatures
- See All Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
- See All VIVO City
- See All Grassland Express & Tours - SIN to KL
- See All Singapore Visitors Centres
imstress' Related Pages
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels