"NITEROI UNDER MY KNEES" Top 5 Page for this destination Niterói Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Niterói, Rio de Janeiro: 52 reviews and 52 photos
It was one of the most exciting moments in my life and I am sharing with you. I was flying on the mountains of Niteroi ehading to Rio in paraglydings, of course I was not alone, my instructor Luciano was there!;)
You really should do that one day!
And you realize that Niteroi and Rio are not so far! :)
November 5th, 2005
More Off The Beaten Path in Rio de Janeiro (99)
More Reviews (367)
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels