"NITEROI - SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL" Top 5 Page for this destination Niterói Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Niterói, Rio de Janeiro: 53 reviews and 53 photos
Well I live here, so I feel sometimes very suspicious to say, hahahaha but I cannot deny how beautiful it is. this is the bay area, and this picture I took in Icarai Beach, this is the most popular middle class neighborhood in Niteroi, from there you can see the MUSEUM, the Boa Viagem Island and the mountains of Rio, specially the Christ.
I simply love Niteroi adn I am sure that after reading my page you know why!;)
August 9th, 2004
More Off The Beaten Path in Rio de Janeiro (99)
More Reviews (367)
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels