"A PLACE OF STRONG CONTRASTS" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Off The Beaten Path Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Off The Beaten Path: 266 reviews and 288 photos
Niteroi is just like many other big cities in Brazil, we have poverty and a society with lots of facilities, we have a strong middle class, and the upper class has style and they also like to eb close to the beach. This is a house in itacoatiara Beach, in my opinion one of the most beautiful beaches in the country!
That house has 4 rooms and was sold for less than 150.000 american dollars. It is funny how cheap the houses are comparing to the houses in Europe and in the States!;)
One day I will buy one! :)
August 7th, 2004
More Off The Beaten Path in Rio de Janeiro (99)
More Reviews (367)
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels