"14th of August Religous Festival" Top 5 Page for this destination Gokceada Local Custom Tip by Arkeolog
Gokceada Local Customs: 3 reviews and 4 photos
On the 14th of August every year, Greeks from all over the world come to Gokceada and pray for couple of days. during this days all churches are open and bells ring and people cooking traditional pastries. In these days you can see international different car plates from all over the world. they come from Australia, New Zeland, europe, USA, Cabada etc.
More Local Customs in Gokceada (1)
More Reviews (30)
- Blue and White dancing on this island
- See All local architecture.
- See All Castle at KALEKOY
- See All Respect the mosques and churches
- See All HONEY IN GOKCEADA