"ARARUAMA - LOCAL DESTINATION" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Off The Beaten Path Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Off The Beaten Path: 265 reviews and 287 photos
Araruama is part of a big complex of Lagoons that we call Região dos Lagos, it is part of the way to the famous beach resort of Buzios (very soon I will make a page specially for Buzios), the lagoon in Araruama is beautiful to see, but something special about Araruama is referred to SHOPPING, nice clothes shops and art crafts too. Araruama is very popular anmong Carioca people, they really go to Araruama for the weekends!
This charming square is the main place in the town. My mother and My cousin Gleice was there!;)
More Off The Beaten Path in Rio de Janeiro (99)
More Reviews (367)
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels