"Even On A Cloudy Day!" Top 5 Page for this destination UV Ray Protection Tip by lmkluque
UV Ray Protection, San Diego: 6 reviews and 2 photos
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Wear sunscreen!
San Diego is noted for it's cloudy mornings, especially during May and June. The weather can be warm enough for a trip to the beach, but the sun doesn't burn through the "marine layer" until noon or one o'clock. This condition tricks you into thinking you don't need sunscreen, but you do! Some of the worst sun burns are gotten during the cloudy mornings.
So, bring your favorite sunscreen. If you forget, you can always buy it here, there are so many to choose from. Wal-Mart has the lowest prices and there are drug stores such as Rite-Aid or CVS that are convenient to buy this sort of thing from, even in grocery stores you'll find the product.
More What to Pack in San Diego (3)
More Reviews (172)
- See All Weekends at Balboa Park
- See All Fun With Friends
- See All Reuben H. Fleet Science Center
- See All Mobility Source
- See All A New & Cool, Old Fashion Jazz Club
- See All USA Olympic Training Center
- See All Off Broadway
- See All El Cortez Hotel, An historic landmark.
- See All Beaches in the Area
- See All Mission Valley
- See All Beware of Forest Fires in San Diego!
- A Sample of Horton Plaza's Look!
lmkluque's Related Pages
Have you been to San Diego?Share Your Travels