"A SPECIAL SUNDAY :)" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Local Custom Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Local Customs: 289 reviews and 273 photos
Mother's Day and most of all Mothers of my Family!;) We went to Copacabana where Aunt Edna lives, she is the wife of my father's brother, Roberval. Hehehehee
I had lots of fun when i went to Roberval in Quebec.
Anyway, we decided to get together int he house for a nice BRUNCH.
Lots of food!;))))) Lots of music, games and talking with people I love!
The Mother's Day can stop the traffic here in Rio, the restaurants are packed, every son goes to the parent's house, and it is a big event, which I do appreciate alot!
I took a picture with all the mothers in the house, from left to right:
Pedro Henrique (my cousin), Solange (my cousin); Aunt Augusta, Aunt Zezé (my father's sisters); MY MOTHER STELLA, Aunt Yara, Luciana (my cousin) and Aunt Edna; and of coruse myself!
This pic is very fresh I just took it less than 12 hours ago!
May 9th, 2005
More Local Customs in Rio de Janeiro (130)
More Reviews (336)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels