"BRITISH CHARM IN OUR BRAZILIAN FOREST :)" Top 5 Page for this destination Tijuca Forest Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Tijuca Forest, Rio de Janeiro: 27 reviews and 39 photos
Good to see my friends happy to see new things, and being able to understand that water is always present in life here in Rio. the Tijuca Forest is a enormous area of greenery and fresh air!;)
January 8th, 2005
Address: PARQUE NACIONAL DA TIJUCA - BOA VISTA
Directions: This is the famous Cascatinha, the ebst access is coming from the neighborhood Alto da Boa Vista!
More Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro (97)
More Reviews (369)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels