"RAFAEL AND BRITISH FRIENDS :)" Top 5 Page for this destination Christ The Redeemer, Corcovado Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Christ The Redeemer, Corcovado, Rio de Janeiro: 158 reviews and 254 photos
THE SCENERY was in the Christ..Of course!
The beauty of Rio and the beauty of love which I easily recognized in my friends Jordan and Phillip :)
They did enjoy the best of Rio because I want my friends to see everything here!
The bar downstairs are perfect for tropical and natural juices!!!!
January 8th, 2005
Address: PARQUE NACIONAL DA TIJUCA
Directions: The best way to go to the Christ is for sure by car, you pay much less, but you can go to the Christ using the train station in Cosme Velho!
Phone: 55 21 2558- 1329
More Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro (97)
More Reviews (369)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels