"THE CLASSICAL POST CARD" Top 5 Page for this destination Mirante Dona Marta Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Mirante Dona Marta, Rio de Janeiro: 5 reviews and 5 photos
In the magazines, in the travelogs, on tv, everywhere when you see a picture of Rio, this is the one you are used to see! and the place where they take the picture is exactly at Dona Marta Hill. I took this one in black white, and this is Rio with the Sugar Loaf and the Bay area, this Bay is called Guanabara!
Let me know if you like the photo!
Address: MORRO DA DONA MARTA
Directions: Best acess is via Cosme Velho in the way to Santa Tereza
More Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro (97)
More Reviews (369)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels