"THE PREVIOUS PICTURE WITH NICE VIEW" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Off The Beaten Path Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Off The Beaten Path: 266 reviews and 288 photos
When DonRafa was alive that picture was there! :) But What is behind Donrafa is pretty alive and strong, and like in the picture, we are always ready to show to our friends the best of Brazil, and Parque da Cidade is one of the best places in the country for you to see everything in a city!;)
Morro da Viração is the place where the Park is located!
You can go there going to São Francisco Beach!;)
March 9th, 2005
More Off The Beaten Path in Rio de Janeiro (99)
More Reviews (367)
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels