"SOME HIDDEN PATHS OF RIO" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Things to Do Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Things to Do: 1,160 reviews and 1,807 photos
when you go to a place you should explore every corner, even the most difficult ones, and here is the path to the highiest peaks of Rio de Janeiro.
The Pico do Papagaio which in english means Parrot Peak!;)
In fact you see lots of perrots in the forest! :)
February 27th, 2005
Address: PARQUE NACIONAL DA TIJUCA
Directions: You can get there taking the Alto da Boa Vista entrance!
More Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro (97)
More Reviews (369)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels