"Tokyo Dome Hotel" Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo Dome Hotel Tip by kdoc13

Tokyo Dome Hotel, Tokyo: 126 reviews and 4 photos

The Tokyo Dome Hotel - Lip Me!
by kdoc13

What can I say. This is the best hotel I have every stayed in. You can do a lot of things within three blocks of the hotel and feel like you haven't seen everything there is to see there.

The price is a bit steep. 24,000 yen and up for a double room. That's around 230 US Bucks. Luckily I had the company paying for it at the time.

The rooms are amazing. You can get themed ones, I got a music theme. The bed was soft, the rooms quiet, and the service was unparalelled anywhere I have ever been!

I also had an amazing ten restaurants to chose from while I was there. My favorite was the Korean restaurant Bishamon. But there were a variety of places to eat. Including what could be the last Sizzler on the planet!

More importantly, it is the hotel from the movie Lost in Translation. So a few of the bars and hallways will look familiar to movie fans.

Unique Qualities: There are a lot of unquie things about this hotel. It is 43 stories tall, making it one of the tallest buildings in all of Japan. The view is fabulous, especially at dusk when the city lights are on, and the sun is just settling below the sky and light is still creeping over the horizon. Amazing.

There are 10 restaurants, a child care facility,internet ready rooms, A/C, easy subway access, and one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in!

Plus, you can get themed rooms in music or sports themes! They are a bit more pricey, but if you are going to spend this much for a room, you might as well go full tilt anyway!

Address: 1 3 61 Koraku Bunkyo Ku
Comparison: most expensive
Directions: Right next to the Tokyo Dome
Phone: 81-3-5805-2111
Price: US$180 and up
Theme: Hotel

• Updated Apr 4, 2011

More Hotels in Tokyo (1)

Comments

kdoc13

“Just because you are American doesn't make you better than the locals”

Have you been to Tokyo?